- Greet guests and assist them with loading and unloading vehicle.
- Transport guests to/from surrounding locations as needed, paved and dirt roads.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to the Resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, entertainment and directions.
- Escort guests to rooms upon request.
- Open vehicle and hotel doors and greet arriving and departing guests.
- Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arena, etc.
- Provide information, maps, and directions as necessary.
- Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guestrooms.
- Maintain resort vehicle(s): gas, oil, cleanliness - interior and exterior; fill out daily vehicle reports and report any malfunctions to management.
- Operate radios efficiently and professionally in communicating with staff.
- Notify security of accidents and complete appropriate documentation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
- Class C CDL with P1 endorsement preferred, but willing to train the right candidate
- Must not have any moving violations on driving record.
SKILLED at: multi tasking; effective communication skills, both written and verbal; work as a team with Front Desk agents and all other property departments. Maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff. be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed. Be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another, be able to attend to the needs, requests or the expressed or implicit wishes of people immediately and judge the characteristics and needs of people and things
KNOWLEDGE of: handling the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment. be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by guests. be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions. Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary. Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work - Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
- 50 pounds of force frequently
- up to 20 pounds of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Frequent lifting of supplies and equipment.
- Extensive standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.