Why Chemical Bank? Are you eager to expand your career? Our Internship Program is perfect for the brightest and best students looking for opportunities to experience hands-on work with a variety of professionals in a corporate environment. There will be opportunities to interact with Chemical Bank’s leadership team. The Chemical Bank Internship Program will guide and mentor students for opportunities aligned to their career interests.
As an intern within the Deposit Operations Team, the incumbent will have a rare opportunity to work with a wide variety of deposit products, including: checking accounts, savings accounts, data quality reviews, core data maintenance, and system validation. In addition to gaining an understanding of the deposit side of banking, the incumbent will be immersed in an active production environment and witness firsthand how technology and operations work together towards a common goal.
Chemical Bank's internship program offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Company orientation and training
- Executive speaking series
- Hands on experience with meaningful work
- Career development
- Networking opportunities
- Participate in all company sponsored intern events
- Support organization and department initiatives
- Provide recommendations to improve the department
- Work both independently and within a team
- Take initiative to achieve personal career goals
- Hands on experience in your area of study
- Collaborate directly with your leader
- A rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior in a full-time undergraduate program.
- Maintain a good academic standing with the University
- Candidates will possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates should reside in a commutable distance from the Chemical Bank location to which they are assigned.
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
- Demonstrates a strong interest in Chemical Bank
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Must have strong attention to detail skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must have proficient verbal and written communication skills
Work schedule is approximately 40 hours per week Monday through Friday 8:00 – 5:00
As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities. Visit our Careers Page for more information.
Chemical Bank is an EEO/AA employer for minorities, women, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.