Marketing Delivery Analyst Intern Job Description
Assists Card Services in the design, development and execution of marketing campaigns across a variety of systems, platforms and tools. Assists in the development of email and web campaigns utilizing knowledge of best practices, HTML/CSS, CAN-SPAM laws and manages email sender reputation. Identifies and verifies assets for multiple types of emails including lifecycle and adhoc as well as web content updates. Works with internal teams and external vendors to align on internal testing and work with quality assurance teams to ensure all emails and website information is properly validated and approved.
- Marketing, Business, Communication, Interactive Design (Graphic Design, Mobile)
- Basic knowledge in HTML & CSS
- Understanding of web tools such as Photoshop
- Ensure content updates and email deployments are effectively executed
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to meet deadlines
- Ability to update multiple calendars and trackers to ensure all email/web dates are updated as needed
- Educate internal partners on email and web best practices
- Knowledge of credit card and retail industry
- Understanding of email and web marketing management including graphic design production, email coding and attention to detail are preferred
- Ability to build relationships, influence others, and manage conflict while multitasking
- Ability to meet established deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the world's most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.. . .