The Acquisitions Manager will work directly with the Division President, acquisition team, and land development team on new project acquisition and planning. #CB #ZR
- Seek and secure raw development tracts and finished home site positions.
- Implement and maintain a land acquisition deal log and tracking system for all Division acquisitions transactions.
- Intimately know market and players in a specific zone of the city.
- Cold call land owners.
- Maintain strong Broker network.
- Review and screen land submittals.
- Negotiate purchase agreements.
- Analyze title commitments.
- Coordinate and review Phase I Environmental Site Assessments.
- Understand and present the drainage, water and sewer issues on potential development tracts.
- Work with acquisition analysts on cash flow analysis of development tracts.
- Prepare market research to support proposed development tracts.
- Represent Lennar Homes at preliminary land owner meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Environmental Design/Land Planning, Finance,or Accounting preferred.
- 5 to 10 years of successful experience in brokering commercial or residential real estate land transactions or a strong background in residential community design, planning, and land acquisitions. Will consider other significant real estate experience.
- History of selling and marketing experience.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. May be required to operate a motor vehicle.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.