Candidates for this position must be 18 years of age.
- Any combination of education, training, and experience equivalent to the completion of a high school diploma.
- Must be at least eighteen years of age.
- Possession of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and physical attributes necessary to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate or acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Site-Manager
JOB GOAL: To enable each child to have full participation in the Adventure Club Program.
- Develops and maintain positive relationships with children, staff, and parents.
- Accepts responsibility for the program in the absence of the site-coordinator.
- Assists in daily set-up and clean-up of program projects.
- Completes all necessary paperwork.
- Attends training sessions and other required meetings.
- Helps maintain neat and orderly storage facilities.
- Demonstrates effective human relations and communication skills.
- Adheres to good safety practices
- Complies with all district rules, regulations, and policies
- Other duties as required or assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Twelve-month year. Salary and Calendar year to be
established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated by the immediate supervisor..