Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
At Berry, we pursue excellence in all that we do and are always advancing to improve the way we work along with the products and services we provide. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. At Berry, we are continuously improving to support our mission and exemplify our values of partnerships, excellence, growth, and safety. To learn more about Berry, visit berryglobal.com
Assists in setting up and operating thermoplastic extruders and associated production equipment to convert plastic resins into blown film for flexible plastic sheeting, tubing or bags. Performs manufacturing operations which will result in efficiently producing a flexible product on a timely basis that meets all the customer's product specifications.
- Reviews Production Order Form specifications to ensure the correct equipment, packaging supplies and raw materials are available to produce a product that meets the customer's specifications.
- Assists in performing equipment production setup under the direction of the Lead Operator or his designee. Set ups may include but are not limited to the following production equipment:
- Sets up and controls extruder, in line press, and separated bag machine, including the die and tower to set film dimension and thickness
- Perform quality checks
- A High school diploma or GED preferred
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in blown film manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of supervisory skills
- Ability to work any shift as needed