The Construction Builder Assistant internship position provides students with a high level overview of multiple departments of Beazer and Beazer processes. The position is typically a paid 11 week structured position offering rotations within various depts.
This position is primarily responsible for providing general support while learning about industry, process, and policies.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Shadows employees within assigned department to learn needed skills for industry.
- Reviews all policies and procedures within assigned department.
- May be assigned special projects as needed.
- Assists with filing and copying as needed.
- Assists other departments as needed.
Education & Experience
- College student internship as part of education program or High School diploma or GED required; some Bachelor’s degree coursework.
- Prior work experience preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate with management and employees.
- Ability to organize information to avoid missing details.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to use office tools including computer for word processing, email and spreadsheet software.
- May visit construction sites where temperature, weather, and noise may vary.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee’s job duties may change at any time, in the company’s sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants