Lift your career to new heights. At Textron Aviation, our culture allows you to grow within the company while building your career. Developing new leaders and encouraging innovative ideas are critical to the success of our organization. The Textron Aviation segment of Textron Inc. is the leading general aviation authority and home to the iconic Beechcraft, Cessna and Hawker brands which account for more than half of all general aviation aircraft flying. These brands bring together decades of unmatched experience in designing, building and supporting aircraft. From design to flight, Textron Aviation has become an industry leader through our belief in having the Right People in the Right Place at the Right Time. Are you ready to elevate your career?
The Finance Business Partner serves as a key business analyst and liaison between business operations and finance by applying financial insight in performing projections and analysis of results to support the overall goals of Textron Aviation. This position fosters communication and knowledge between the business and finance serving as an advocate for both organizations. In addition, the Finance Business Partner enhances the organizations' awareness and understanding of operating performance information and financial scenario planning as well as the impact of management's decisions on these financial results.
- Participate in forecast, monthly/quarterly business reporting, variance analysis, and month-end close activities for the organizations they support
- Work through cross-functional relationships within the organization and facilitate communication between the functions within finance to ensure accurate and predictive financial information is communicated throughout the organization
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics
- Responsible for forecast accuracy and monitoring countermeasures
- Assist in the development of annual operating plans and long-range plans and capital planning processes
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc financial reporting as required
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in:
- Other related fields
- Builds and maintains constructive relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Action oriented and seizes opportunities
- Effectively utilizes time and organizes priorities well
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills required – ability to create formulas (including V-lookups) as well as experience using Microsoft word, and Outlook.