Safeway, divisions of Albertsons Companies, are innovative industry leaders in community pharmacy practice. Our ever-expanding scope of clinical services, including prescribing services (where allowed by law), are a reflection of our commitment to providing an environment for our pharmacists to thrive at the top of their profession. Albertsons Companies pharmacists are part of a community where they know their patients by name, and have the ability to forge meaningful patient relationships and directly impact patient wellness outcomes.
• Implements company initiatives to serve patients and increase profitability
• Actively participates in and supports clinical services
• Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
• Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
• Bachelor's Degree in pharmacy or Pharm.D
• Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
• Certified Immunizer preferred
• Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
Locally great and nationally strong, Albertsons Companies, Inc. is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States. Albertsons Cos. operates stores across 34 states and the District of Columbia under 20 well-known banners including Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen and Carrs. Albertsons Cos. is committed to helping people across the country live better lives by making a meaningful difference, neighborhood by neighborhood.
Albertsons Companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (MFDV).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled