2020 Summer Intern
National Corporate Housing is looking for an Operations Summer Intern for Summer 2020. We are a driven, energetic company and we’re in search of a student with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills, and customer service know-how to help us grow. In this internship you will learn how to set up and break down corporate apartments, maintain vendor relationships, and handle all customer service issues.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
Key things you’ll learn:
- Working with our clients and vendors to hand out keys and perform inspections when requested
- Maintain inventory necessary to perform daily duties including, but not limited to: light bulbs, batteries, cable wires, cleaning supplies, lock boxes etc.
- Meet with owners, inspect potential inventory, take pictures, and make recommendations
- How to communicate with the marketing department to produce great sales collateral
- Enters sales and customer data into computer database
- Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities up to date
- Investigates and resolves customer concerns or problems
- Hunt for new business opportunities
- Advocate for the customer’s needs through consistent follow up with market issue / needs owners.
- Model branded exceptional customer service skills that others will respect and emulate.
What we are looking for:
- Undergraduate or Graduate specializingin hospitality management or business administration
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of comfort working with clients
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a desire to learn the trade
If you want to launch your career in a collaborative, fast-paced community, then we want to hear from you! We need someone to dedicate 15-30 hrs hours per week from mid to late May to mid - late August 2020.
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Non-Exempt
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status