Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
The Senior Project Director reports directly to the Area Manager and is a key member of the local leadership team. Markets served could be any or all of the following: Local Government, Healthcare, Aviation, Justice, Utilities, Corporate, or Private-sector. Office location is downtown Los Angeles with frequent travel throughout the Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County region. This is a Seller/Doer position and is client facing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple project teams in Los Angeles and surrounding areas that are providing PM/CM services at either construction sites or in client offices as staff augmentation
- Effectively manage multiple project teams, generate business growth, client management, recruitment/retention of staff, all the while meeting contractual commitments
- Meet internal financial metrics including revenue, profitability, billability, and accounts receivable
- Managing individual projects and/or programs as partially billable while simultaneously performing new client outreach
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field is required
- Registered Professional Engineer, Registered Architect, or Certified Construction Manager credential is required
- 10 or more years of experience successfully managing multiple project teams providing PMCM services is required
- Familiarity with Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Orange County Construction markets is required
- Current and established network in Los Angeles and surrounding areas with clients, architects, engineers, and contractors is required
How to Apply
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: email@example.com
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.