Are you a self-motivated individual, ready to achieve your career goals?
This position is the first step to the career path you have control of by demonstrating your strong work ethic. You will be working as a motivated, hands on leader that will allow you to gain the required knowledge to continue your career growth with Hobby Lobby.
As a Co-Manager you will:
- Be actively involved in the store’s processes and procedures to meet and exceed financial goals
- Fully understand the seasonal departments daily, weekly and yearly routines
- Execute exceptional and strong merchandise presentations
Job Description - Requirements
- Must have previous retail management experience
- Have entrepreneurial spirit with sound decision making capabilities
- Be open to relocation for promotion
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
You can now follow Hobby Lobby Careers on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hobbylobbyjobs