Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• Maintains cross-functional project plans, team reports, and resource management support to ensure the completion of deliverables balanced for quality and timeliness.
• Assists the Program Management Leader (PML) in providing and maintaining system tools and cross-functional project plans aligned across R&D (Clinical, Pre-Clinical, CDOs, CPS, Biomarker, and PDMS) to support the Compound Development Teams.
• Assists the Clinical Program Manager Leader (CPML) in providing clinical cross-functional project plans aligned across the clinical functions (Clinical Pharmacology – small molecule only, Biostatistics, Programming, R&D Ops support, Regulatory, QA, and QC) to support the Clinical Teams.
• Program team resource manager responsible for compiling/generating program/project resource demands.
• Facilitates critical path analyses, contingency planning/scenario analyses, and proposes strategies and solutions to modify schedules to keep the projects on track in collaboration with the CPML and PML.
• Generates program reports and communications to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations.
• Provides overall support to the Clinical functional representatives to ensure completion of deliverables that are balanced for quality, timeliness, and resources. Facilitates project communications by maintaining and tracking timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
• Ensures project schedules, resources, and underlying assumptions are integrated and aligned across functions and provides coordination expertise.
• Assists the functions in determining scheduling and resource requirements.
• Conducts contingency planning & scenario analyses and proposes strategies and solutions to modify the schedules to keep projects on track.
• Provide regular reports and analysis on resource demand and supply
• Facilitate regular review of workload and resource analyses, including business plan
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Post-graduate degree preferred.
• Professional project management certification and/or diploma is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of project planning, tracking, resource management, project planning, scheduling tools, and cross-project analyses is required
• A detailed understanding of clinical development/trial execution is required.
• Planisware or MS Project experience is preferred.
Contractor, Program Coordination
o 5 years industry experience is required.
o 3 years drug development experience required.
For consideration, please reference job number 2799