Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Must have project management and patient access experience.
• Leads intake of field inquiries and coordinates compliant resolution involving appropriate stakeholders as needed.
o Applies knowledge of compliance guardrails to ensure appropriate corrective and preventative actions are completed, if required.
o Creates strong partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to accelerate resolution of field inquiry or customer issue.
• Works closely with Patient Access Solutions Management to deliver and execute targeted solutions that address mutual strategic priorities and brings value to all parties.
o Applies knowledge of business processes (i.e. copy approval committee, field communications, sales supply, etc.) to effectively implement changes in a timely manner.
o Collaborates with and respectfully challenges stakeholders to solve problems, manage expectations and build relationships based on trust, open communication, and credibility.
o Develops systematic processes to ensure that access service programs updates are managed effectively and that the program rules are adhered to.
• Analyses program data and interprets results to understand and share business implications that are important to stakeholders.
o Applies knowledge of various types of data analyses and sources to comprehensively answer business questions.
o Considers the strengths and weaknesses of data sources.
• Delivers and creates clear and concise communications and presentations using approaches that highlight the most pertinent information for key stakeholders and spur stakeholder actions.
o Improves stakeholder understanding by applying knowledge of communication approaches, including traditional & emerging technology.
• Applies an understanding of the roles of the payor, provider and patients in reimbursement decisions and how they impact marketing, access and affordability.
o Applies knowledge of regulatory, legal, privacy and healthcare compliance requirements in day-to-day business operations.
o Applies knowledge of competitor offerings and strategy to execute access and affordability strategies and anticipate future trends.
For consideration, please reference job number 2912