Please note that this is a 2 months contract position.
TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes, documents, and evaluates new and revised jobs to develop job descriptions and recommend appropriate grade level and FLSA status. May use market data and internal comparisons to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity. Partner with HR Business Partners and line management to gather information and communicate results.
- Reviews requests for pay actions, including promotions and salary equity adjustments, for conformance to guidelines, policies and practices. Performs market research and makes recommendations for requests outside of pay guidelines.
- Manage subscriptions and participation in all salary surveys. Prepare and analyze salary survey data submission. Use results from survey data to determine organization’s competitive position.
- Assists with compensation analysis to develop pay grades and evaluate pay competitiveness.
- Provide administrative support to the global annual salary planning process, including systems set-up, pre-planning data validation and spend reporting.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development and maintenance of compensation guidelines, salary structure, merit increase budget and geographic differentials to maintain competitive position in the market.
- Assists with equity administration for new stock option grants, monthly tracking/reporting and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Communicating and training internal and external clients on compensation policies and practices.
- Serves as Corporate administrator for Global Mobility. Liaison between HR Leaders and relocation vendor to ensure compliance to company policy and resolve any issues.
- Receives invoices for third party vendors. Review invoices for accuracy and ensure timely payment and account reconciliation with Corporate Finance..
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, or other Business related field.
- Two to four years compensation administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience with online salary survey library management tools (e.g. MarketPay, Kenexa, Prism) a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including high attention to detail. Must be diligent in terms of quality of work product.
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models, formulas, macros, etc.
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts).
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Power Point.)
- Very good written and verbal skills are necessary to effectively interact with Team members.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and to work flexible hours and extended hours as needed.
- Ability to facilitate presentations, meetings, and training programs.
For consideration, please reference job number 2933