Checking that the assembly and production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with company requirements. Reviewing work orders and specifications to compare to produced goods. Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality inspection report.
Shift 2nd Monday-Thurs 5:30PM-4:00AM
Saturday (as needed) 3:30PM-12:00AM
• Develop and conduct a variety of tests on inbound materials from vendors and outbound products for shipping
• Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase
• Create comprehensive documentation for quality issues and note the corrective actions that were taken
• Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality
• Create process checklists and coordinate quality inspections with departmental managers
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to use measuring devices like gauges, meters, calipers, measuring tape, and computers
• In-depth understanding of company standards
• Work order reading capabilities
• Documentation and reporting skills
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Knowledge of safe working conditions.
• Able to work independently.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Comfortable standing or walking for long periods of time
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum three (3) years of quality control experience.
• Licenses: Must have a valid driver’s license.