WIKA Instrument LP
WIKA Instrument LP is looking for a Dynamic Final In-Process Inspector
We are looking for a candidate who will deliver smooth production operation during their shift.
Are you the right candidate?
Do you have the skills to operate all functions as Final In-Process Inspector and are you ready to work for a world market leader in pressure, temperature, and level measurement instrumentation?
We have an amazing opportunity for you...
Perform Final assembly, packing and inspection in the assigned production cells.
- Final Assembling and Packing
- Final In-Process Inspection
- Label printing and packing of gauges
- Examines gauges for defects, and rejects gauges that do not meet quality standards
- Prepares gauge for shipping to include inspecting, final check of PSI, creating a label for shipping and boxing of gauge
- Reviews job paperwork for proper completion of the gauge, review Bill of Materials. Rejects gauges that do not match the paperwork for proper completion.
- Signs and dates job paperwork; Sends finished/partials order to next process.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES:
- As needed
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be able to speak read, write and understand English
Previous manufacturing production/assembly experience preferred
Bronze Georgia work ready preferred
Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
The ability to stand for long periods up to eight or more hours at a time
Able to work in noisy environment.
Good eyesight (eyesight correction acceptable).
Be able to work overtime if required.(including weekends)
Reach 90% of required output with 100% quality
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision and the ability to distinguish between subsets of individual colors and quality of colors.