Lyman Roofing & Siding has been proudly serving the pro builders and remodelers in Upper Midwest area since 2006. We are looking for well-qualified forklift operators to join our team on�second shift!
Dreams on the move
At Lyman Roofing & Siding, we do more than stock high-quality building materials. We also deliver the promise of the American Dream. And our forklift operators are on the front line of that mission. We load, handle, source and organize the yard so it runs like a well-oiled machine. This is crucial position that affects all jobs to ensure the team has the materials for the job to run smoothly and on a timely matter.
Why Lyman Roofing & Siding?�
- Earn $17.32�per hour starting, with progressive pay
- Schedule is Monday - Friday�with the opportunity for Saturday overtime. This a year-round position.
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k, Time off, and Company Cookouts!
Essential Job Duties:
- Receive in-coming warehouse products, commodities and materials.
- Count and record receipt of materials.
- Stock all material received in appropriate bins or storage locations.
- Assist inventory control in counting and organizing warehouse materials.
- Operate forklift with foot and hand controls.
- Use forklift to build outgoing orders for lumber and building materials.
- Use forklift to load completed orders onto delivery equipment maintaining safe procedures and stacking methods.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Check built loads to ensure quality and accuracy.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Other�Basic math skills, ability to identify and measure commodities and specialty building products.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, exposure to extreme temperatures, bending or stooping, regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently up to 75�pounds or more.