Skylark Meats, LLC, an American Foods Group Company has opportunities for Ground Beef (Brands) at our Omaha plant.
If you are looking to advance your career, join the AFG family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products to over 40 countries around the world.
As Ground Beef (Brands), you will:
- Load, pack, package, measure, count, seal, scan, weigh, label, assemble cartons, boxes, totes or containers according to specifications.
- Pack, pull or package products or other materials by hand.
- Keep designated areas clean and orderly.
- Come to your work station with all the proper garments and tools for assigned jobs.
- Label, box, or scan product as required.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures warm, hot, humid, cold, wet or with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Safety training.
- Safe Quality Food (SQF) training.
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) training.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) training.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) training.
- Food defense training.
- Prior material handling experience in a USDA inspected beef, pork or poultry facility
- Prior production experience.
- Work history in the last 12 months.
Skylark Meats, LLC an American Foods Group company is a privately held meat processing company, with locations across the Midwest. We appreciate our employees and reward them for a job well done.
What we offer:
- Competitive total compensation package for you and your family.
- Excellent benefit plan. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flex Spending Accounts, Voluntary Benefits, PTO, Vacation, 401k, 401k match, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Attendance Incentive Bonus, 2nd shift differential, Employee Recognition Programs, Discount Meat Purchase Program, and more!
Check Out the Omaha, NE Area!
From exploring underground caves at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium to the NCAA College World Series, college baseball's biggest event, Omaha is filled with many distinct things to do. Step into history and out of your comfort zone with culture that captures both. Walk above water and below ground to explore nature in a whole new way. Shop unique boutiques and dine in distinctive places you won't find anywhere else.
The area also offers:
- Public art displays that spread throughout the city to contemporary art centers, award-winning museums, local galleries and hands-on interactive art houses, Omaha's creative spirit is contagious.
- A city filled with history, culture and adventure. Walk across a swinging rope bridge suspended over a tropical rainforest at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium. Hop aboard historic train cars at The Durham Museum. Climb in, on, and through everything imaginable at the Omaha Children's Museum. Step into the pioneer life at the Mormon Trail Center.
- Explore more than 100 acres of botanical beauty at Lauritzen Gardens and marvel at exquisite works of art inside the Joslyn Art Museum.
- Boys Town is a national treasure featuring an expansive campus, historic chapel and museum.
- El Museo Latino is the first Latino art and history museum in the Midwest and Love's Jazz and Art Center captures the heritage of jazz in an area where Duke Ellington, Count Basie and others once played
Try to convince us that there is a better place to live and work other than Skylark Meats, LLC in Omaha, Nebraska!