A successful Kane Lead Forklift Operator will be responsible for providing direction to one or more Forklift Operators within area of responsibility. The responsibilities of the Lead include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems. He/she carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Benefits 1st of the month after 60 Days!
* Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days of employment (Options available)
* 401K with matching program
* STD, LTD
* Vacation and sick time
* Friendly and Open Door culture
* Supports, trains and certifies newly hired LTOs
* Operates industrial powered lift truck in a safe and efficient manner
* In the absence of the Shift Supervisor the Lead will act as Supervisor as needed
* Inventories materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed
* Assists Supervisors and management of the facility in planning, assigning and directing work
* Assist LTO's with daily issues
* Assist other Leads and Supervisors with ensuring that policies, procedures, and best practices are being followed
* Other duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled