Bevcorp LLC is a team of passionate people, with can-do attitudes who act safely and with urgency and passion to provide high value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are a full-service provider of packaging equipment. We offer solutions for filling, blending, container handling and seamer equipment, parts and service needs. Throughout our Bevcorp Filling, Microblend, FCI Handling and East Coast Seamers Divisions, we provide unparalleled service to the food and beverage industries.
Shift: 2nd Shift 4:30pm-2am
Plans numerical control programs to control path machining of parts on automatic machine tools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machines include but not limited to machining tools such as lathes, multi-axis spindles and milling machines. Functions performed by human operators are performed by computer control module.
- Able to cut away material from a solid block of metal, plastic, glass, or other materials to form a finished part.
- Able to apply knowledge of the working properties of materials with CNC programming and knowledge to design and carry out the operations needed to make machined products that meet precise specifications.
- Require knowledge of computers and electronics, computer numerical control, and basics of programming and computer aided manufacturing.
- Ability to analyze drawings, sketches and design data of part to determine dimensions and configurations of cuts, selection of cutting tools and machine speed and feed rates and according to machine shop processes, part specifications and machine capabilities.
- Must be able to determine reference points and direction of machine cutting paths.
- Computes angular and linear dimensions, radii and curvatures and outlines sequence of operations required to machine part.
- Prepare geometric layout on graph paper or using computer assisted drafting software to show location of reference points and direction of cutting paths using drafting instruments or computer.
- Able to write instruction sheets and cutter lists to guide set up and operation of machine.
- Able to write a program to regulate movement of machine along a cutting path.
- Compare computer printout with original program sheet to assure accuracy of machine instructions.
- Able to revise program to eliminate instruction errors.
- Observe operation of machine on trial run to prove programmed instructions.
- Complete quality paperwork accurately
- Maintain good housekeeping of working area
- Perform all tasks safely
Training & Education Requirements:
- High school or equivalent, trade school preferred
- Five years of experience in heavy industrial manufacturing, blue print reading, and with conversational contorls.
- Strong math aptitude
- The physical strength and ability to properly handle tooling and to safely set up large work pieces.
- Own tools of the tradeand/or the ability to use them effectively.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and forklift
- Ability to meet production requirements as specified
The benefits of joining our team
Because we seek to hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefit program which features:
- health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- a 401(k) plan in with a generous company match
- financial protection through disability, life, and accidental death & dismemberment insurance plans
- tax advantages through flexible spending accounts that allow you to pay for specific health-care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- a generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
When you join our team, you do more than simply switch companies to progress your career. You become part of our family, a group of talented women and men who drive business success.