Main responsibilities of this position are to troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment such, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment including but not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Record, diagnosis of machine problem(s), resolution, and total down time of machine, after every repair.
- Working with pneumatic systems
- Maintaining and improving systems
- Work with programmable Logic Controllers
- Work with Servomotors, parameters changes, repair and maintenance
- Working with software for laser labelers such as Domino and Markem Laser
- Work with heating/cooling units such as chillers, air heaters and water heaters
- Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP)
- Markem Laser Equipment
- Machine Failure Modes and testing Effect analysis
- Cold Fill Machines
- Hot Pour Machines
- Conduct a daily check-up on all machinery.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other assignments may be assigned by the by department manager if needed.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High School or equivalent, also some college coursework.
- 5 + years’ experience as maintenance mechanic.
- Working knowledge of pneumatic systems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel helpful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, needed to effectively communicate with, Management, guests, customers, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Speak and write effectively; prepare documents that are succinct, (priority, high area of interest), and grammatically accurate; correctly apply policies, procedures, and regulations. Work effectively in a diverse community; maintain confidences, and confidentiality. Attention to detail and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, is critical for the success of this position.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.