An auditor/packer will audit and reconcile production counts throughout the manufacturing process. The auditor/packer will ensure the product counts meet all applicable standards and packing procedures prior to the material being released to the next production operation and/or to shipping. They will shrink-wrap and label boxes of product and make them ready for shipment. Auditor/Packer must account for, pack and destroy a nonconforming product that has been generated during the manufacturing process.
- Conducts production audits to assure all products are accounted for and verify production numbers for each manufacturing process (digital imaging, press, and finishing) to ensure accounting requirements according to certified security requirements and processes
- Conducts issuance of secured materials for each manufacturing process (digital imaging, press, and finishing) according to certified security requirements and processes
- Researches, traces and resolves to final conclusion any discrepancies found during the audit process per the direction of program guidelines or by Security Supervisor or Security Manager when audit results do not balance
- Coordinates process for final destruction/shredding of waste cards after audit accounts for and confirms all good and bad cards
- Assists in transporting raw materials and semi-finished products or supplies between departments or areas of building using a hand truck to supply press operators or finishing operators with materials for processing
- Destroys and disposes of used and spoiled plates and core/sheet waste retrieved during the production audit process
- Complies with ISO 9001:2000 certification for all areas of responsibility
- Maintains acceptable productivity, quality, service, spoilage, security and safety goals
- Maintains a clean and safe work area
- Follows all company procedures and rules
- Follows all customer mandated security procedures and process requirements
- Conducts self in a respectful and professional manner with a focus on teamwork, quality, and timeliness at all times
Pay, Shift, and Schedule:
Hourly Rate: $14.00
Shift: 2nd Shift
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-2:00am
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills including reading, writing and speaking English
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to select and use appropriate equipment, supplies, and tools
- Good math skills to be able to compute percentages, weights, and measures
- Good detail and decision-making skills in order to set up equipment, check product quality and make adjustments to meet customer deadlines and requirements
- Ability to set up computer-aided machinery and a solid understanding of Windows-based personal computers, including the ability to interface with a PC by inputting and outputting data and loading and unloading programs
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with others
- Ability to follow/interpret written and oral instructions and specifications
- Must be security and safety-oriented
- Must be reliable through good attendance, punctuality, and cooperation
CPI Card Group® is a payment technology company and leading provider of credit, debit and prepaid solutions delivered physically, digitally and on-demand. CPI helps our customers foster connections and build their brands through innovative and reliable solutions, including financial payment cards, personalization and fulfillment, and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) instant issuance. CPI has more than 20 years of experience in the payments market and is a trusted partner to financial institutions and payments services providers. Serving customers from locations throughout the United States, CPI has a large network of high security facilities, each of which is certified by one or more of the payment brands: Visa, Mastercard®, American Express and Discover®. Learn more at www.cpicardgroup.com.
The health and safety of our employees continues to be a top priority at CPI Card Group as we face the challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Across our production and fulfillment facilities we have implemented procedures such as enhanced cleaning, daily temperature checks, social distancing measures, and required face masks for all individuals onsite in our facilities. We also continue to monitor federal, state and local health and safety guidelines and requirements to adjust our procedures as necessary. These are just a few examples of our commitment to the safety and health of our workplaces.
Competitive pay rates and an inclusive, empowering and rewarding culture.
Solid benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, FSA, HSA, Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holiday Pay, Tuition Reimbursement and 401K with a competitive company match percentage.
CPI is an EEO Employer. A complete background including drug screen is contingent upon hire.