Lyman Roofing & Siding in St. Louis Park is looking for 2nd Shift Pre-Finish Production Associates from Monday-Friday, 2:00-10:30pm. This gives you a great weekend!
Why Lyman Roofing & Siding?
- Earn $18.50 per hour starting
- Hours are Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday overtime
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to grow your career
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, FSA, 401k, Time off, and paid holidays!
Dream in color
At Lyman Lumber, we take pride in delivering the highest quality building materials available. But to the families who make a life in one of our homes, we offer a lot more than that�we deliver the promise of the American Dream. Our paint specialists bring the color to that dream, with a dedication to craftsmanship and quality that endures. You bring the can-do work ethic; we�ll provide the training and an attractive benefits package, as well as the opportunity to advance on our team to achieve your own dreams.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assist inventory control in counting and organizing warehouse materials.
- Operate forklift with foot and hand controls.
- Preload building orders with forklift.
- Work with paint pumps to prime paint in pumps and spray ends of exterior trim.
- Load orders on scissor lift and throw down conveyor through paint booth.
- Manually spray product in our manual spray booth.
- Package finished work at the end of the line.
- Check built loads to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Stay organized with paper work and check off all orders through out the day.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, strong work ethic, attention to quality and detail, and drive for process improvement.
- Knowledge of paint or paint equipment a plus, but not required.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, exposure to extreme temperatures, bending or stooping, regularly lifting up to 50 pounds and frequently up to 75 pounds or more.