CIT Trucks is seeking a customer-focused individual for our Service Administrator opening. This position assures that customers are greeted, assists the Service Department with clerical duties, such as warranty documentation, writing repair orders, phone calls, scheduling, and much more. The ideal candidate for this position has excellent computer and communication skills.
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilties of the Service Administrator are:
- Prepare repair orders by describing damage, problems, and causes discovered as well as repairs and services required. Enter repair orders into service database system
- Reach out to customers to keep them updated on progress, issues, and supplements
- Maintain records by recording estimates, updates on work orders, problems, and corrective actions planned
- Collect data and prepare reports in an accurate and efficient manner
- Code and record invoices and receipts for purchases
- Support the service department through administrative responsibilities
The requirements for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- No experience required
- Ability to lift, carry, and move up to 10 pounds
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
Questions about this position? Please call (309) 445-8100.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clerical Service Writer Secretary Receptionist Coordinator Clerk