Shift Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Making sure employees meet performance expectations.
- Overseeing and directing the activities of employees.
- Managing all aspects of the operations during the shift
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Create schedules based off of employee availability.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Assign personnel to specific tasks or stations
- Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines
- Keep detailed records of employee shifts and hours worked
- Prepare daily activity reports
- Employee evaluations
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Computer literacy
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, molding, wire terminating
Bi/Lingual English / Vietnamese
50,000 - 60,000 /year