Hines Supply is hiring for Truss and Wall Panel Manufacturing Associates to join our team!
Hines Supply�has been providing high quality building materials to builders and homeowners in the Chicago area since 1892. Dedicated to providing quality, value and service, Hines operates multiple locations across Illinois.�Hines Supply is a division of U.S. LBM, one of the largest building products distributors in the United States.
This position is for 2nd�Shift Monday through Friday 2:30 pm � 11:30 pm; Full-time & Part-time Positions available.
Essential Job Duties:
The Truss and Wall Panel Manufacturing Associate is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with a team in a production setting, using hand and power tools to assemble floor trusses, roof trusses and wall panels according to customer orders.
- Prep material used in the assembly of floor trusses, roof trusses and wall panels using hand and power tools, air nail guns and other automated equipment as needed
- Pick and pull production material as needed
- Load, unload, store and package inventory
- Assist in maintaining a safe and clean work environment while observing all posted safety rules
- Ability to operate equipment such as nail guns, routers and saws
- Attention to detail while working in a fast paced environment
- Woodworking, carpentry or construction experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a repetitive basis, occasionally up to 100 lbs. or more
- Have a desire to produce a quality product with a team effort in the assembly process
- Tiered wage system, where promotions are based on ability
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Flexible Spending Accounts)
- 401K Retirement program with Company match
- Paid Life Insurance, STD/LTD
- Paid time off and holidays
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Competitive rates
- $1.00/hour shift premium
We appreciate your interest in the Truss and Wall Panel Manufacturing position, only those individuals that meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted.