RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is seeking two Senior Java (Spring/Microservices) Engineer Roles to join our client in San Diego, California (CA). This company works with the latest in electronics and technology! Please see the responsibilities below and apply today!
This role is responsible for the design and implementation of restful web services and commerce capabilities. Strong technical background and analytical thinking is expected, and the ideal candidate will be heavily involved in designing, creating and maintaining Java code as well as providing component and system level designs for the Network Platform. The Commerce Platform is expected to operate at large scale and high availability, and hence the candidate will be responsible for sound technology choices and implementing them in a fashion that is durable and scalable.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of solid Java programming and systems experience
- Experience with test driven development and test automation
- Experience with SQL and databases
- Experience developing applications on Unix/Linux platforms
- Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with Java Application Servers/Containers
- Experience using source control such as git and bug tracking systems in a team environment
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.