Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
Shifts Available: First shift (M-F 6:30am - 2:30pm), Second Shift (M-F 2:00pm - 10:30pm) & Third Shift (M-F 10:00pm - 6:30am). Please specify which shift you are interested in.
* Sets up and operates fill label and packaging equipment per SOPs.
* Interprets instructions and specifications and uses to set up equipment.
* Cleans and maintains equipment as needed.
* Notifies supervisor of maintenance and/or repairs needed on equipment.
* Prepares accurate records/documentation related to quality and work in progress.
* Maintains currency on all quality and safety requirements.
* Follow all cGMP’s, OSHA and all company rules and regulations.
* Monitor environmental conditions within the filling room (temperature, humidity, Micro plates, and particle counts). Monitor environmental conditions and storage of product.
* Precise, accurate completion of records and documentation related to filling, labeling, packaging and inspection.
* Use current documentation system to review and print specifications and Procedures.
* Maintains training binder to established training plans.
* Read and write English.
* Good communication skills, and ability to work as part of a team.
* Able to use a computer.
* Organized, efficient, and detail-oriented.
* Ability to prioritize workload.
* Compliance to safety, cGMP, ISO14001, and ISO9001 regulations and ability to identify nonconformances.
* Ability to work under direct supervision.
* Must have the ability to understand procedures and specifications
* Mechanically inclined
* High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent Experience:
* Generally requires (2-4) years related experience
For consideration, please reference job number 3177