Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
· Responsible for answering 50-80 calls per day
· Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with medical claim submission procedures for the CMS 1500 & UB 04 claim forms
· Assists physicians, hospitals and clinics with completion of provider enrollment applications
· Provide explanation of claim payment questions
· Responsible for escalating complicated claim questions
· Provider support for Web based applications & EDI claim submission
Education and Experience Required:
· High school education or equivalent.
· Typically requires 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Medical Billing Experience
· Superior communication skills both written and verbal
· Excellent customer service skills, active listening skills, and proper phone etiquette
· Ability to multi-task
· Computer proficiency, including use of web applications & Microsoft suite
· Problem solving skills
· Accuracy in data entry
· Familiarity with computer technology
· Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards
For consideration, please reference job number 3208