Please note that this is a 1 year+ contract position.
- Column loading: Column hardware assembly, precision weighing of packing media, measuring specific solvents per loading conditions and set-up of column loading equipment.
- Column inspection and testing: Preparation of HPLC instruments, solvents, and test samples for QC testing. Includes identifying column serial numbers, inspection of workmanship, testing each column by sample injection, verifying test data, and recording results
- Column packaging: Packaging of all columns for shipment to the distribution centers. Assembly and packaging of hardware kits and other related consumables.
- Strict attention to detail to ensure quality shipments to customers, including verification of all paperwork against the product being packaged.
- Provides first level troubleshooting and applies corrective action. Works closely with engineering and technical support.
- Follows all documented procedures and safety and environmental guidelines, and performs daily housekeeping duties
- Previous Manufacturing experience in an ISO Certified Environment
- Basic PC skills: Windows, keyboarding, spreadsheets, word processing, databases
- Ability to manipulate small parts, manual dexterity
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions and perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply, divide, ratios, weights & measures)
- Required to bend, stoop, and reach and remain standing for extended periods of time
- No known allergies to chemicals
For consideration, please reference job number 3248