Title: 340B Director
Department: Business Operations
Reports To: VP, Business Operations
Position Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Exempt
The 340B Director is responsible for assisting with ongoing monitoring and compliance of the 340B drug discount program. Responsibilities include detailed record keeping, production of monthly, quarterly and annual 340B revenue and financial activity reports. Tracks problems/issues with pharmacies and contracted management company (RxStrategies), and ensures those issues get resolved. Ensures policies and procedures are followed, and conducts monthly analysis and audits of the program and contracted pharmacies. Work with the finance department to ensure appropriate invoicing and reimbursement. Ensures compliance with HRSA Office of Pharmacy Affairs regulations and guidelines.
- Implement policies and procedures for program operations, including monthly reporting and auditing
- Monitor revenue due from pharmacies, and produce 340B financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, in conjunction with members of the Finance department
- Produce trend reports identifying consumer use at 340B contracted pharmacies
- Maintain a log of issues/problems that emerge with contract pharmacies and pharmacy management company (RxStrategies). Ensure that problems are resolved sufficiently and timely.
- Conduct monthly audit and produce audit report for the executive team.
- Maintain OPA registration.
- Monitor and assess 340B guidance, policy or rule changes. Attend 340B related trainings and webinars to stay abreast of current trends, issues, and advancements pertaining to the 340B program.
The above is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of all the job functions
Bachelor�s Degree and at least 1 year of experience in 340B program administration, preferably in a Federally Qualified Health Center. Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (application of formulas, development of budget to actual tables, etc.). Must be able to work in a cross-functional team.