Job Description: 3D Illustrator
Creates, edits and coordinates parts and service communication projects.
Job responsibilities include building functionally accurate 3D models and animations for clients training modules, technical information media, and marketing materials.
Support instructional designers by translating conceptual storyboards into visual form.
Qualified candidates must have
- Strong 3D modeling skills (understanding of topology, High Poly / Low Poly modeling)
- Basic Rigging/Animation
- Asset handling and organization
- Project planning and maintenance
- Strong communication skills
Required software skills:
- After Effects
- Unity (Experience with game asset creation)
Qualified candidates must have 3 -5 years of 3D production experience. Strong portfolio is a must