The 3D Visualizer role will bring a high level of industry and multimedia project design and implementation experience to manage day to day production on a variety of specific projects to meet deadlines accurately within set project fees. This is a support role on commercial interiors projects (also exteriors occasionally) and is viewed as an extremely collaborative role. Individuals should have at least 4 years relevant design experience. This position carries great responsibility with regard to collaborating with designers and architects on proposed project designs. This individuals' direct report is an Associate or Principal of the firm. This individual must seamlessly work with the Architects and Interiors staff on many cross-over project requirements.
- Work hand in hand with architecture, interior design and graphic design teams in the preparation of 3D visualization.
- Understanding the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve producing the designer’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and animations.
- Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
- Be able to administer creative control, and provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modelling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
- Development and on-going maintenance of a software library suitable for architectural rendering needs and applications.
- Efficient modelling and converting of data sets from CAD or other 3D modelling packages.
- 2D and 3D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
- Use of 3Ds Max/ Maya I Vray / AutoCAD / REVIT, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and any other graphic rendering software. A real plus would be having knowledge of game engine and VR – which is almost an essential for this role. It is also required to have a working knowledge of other software and CAD packages related to the function.
- Creating modelling from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualization and photorealistic rendering techniques.