POSITION: 3PL Manager for Chemical Management Services 3PL Supply Chain Contract
LOCATION: Warner Robins, GA
STATUS:Contingent, Actively Interviewing!
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The 3PL Manager shall plan and execute specific Supply Chain Management functions, including demand analysis, procurement, vendor management and distribution services management, in support of a Hazardous Materials contract with Defense Logistics Agency. The work will be performed on-site at Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex and at a Patricio Enterprises Warehouse Facility.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Serve as the Alternate Program Manager for the contract in the Program Managers absence with overall responsibility for contract performance, Client relations and Employee management.
- Plan and execute specific Supply Chain Management functions, DOD logistics policies and initiatives, and perform financial management procedures.
- Manage and oversee and serve as the subject matter expert for all supply chain operations including demand planning, procurement, vendor management and inventory management.
- Evaluate historical procurement data to forecast needs and production levels.
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of the operations;
- Ensure that issues regarding new/existing products are resolved in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Interact with customers to ensure that all requirements are being met; plans and directs all aspects of the Contractor’s supply chain policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Carry out procurements of all HM through the Federal Supply Systems (FSS) or commercial sources, whichever is most cost effective, unless otherwise required by the KO or designee which will be based upon customer mission requirements and Required Delivery Date (RDD).
- Develop and manage an approved vendor list for any purchases outside of the Government sources of supply. Qualify its network of manufacturers under its source selection system, and such suppliers otherwise must meet all requirements for qualification as a source of supply under Government contracts such as Qualified Products List, Qualified Suppliers List or other quality assurance demonstration.
- Employ the most current and highest quality standards as well as competition between their established network of suppliers to procure each item at the best value to the Government.
- Process MILSTRIP requisitions IAW DoD Manual 4000.25-1-M.
- Maintain order status and follow-up as warranted ensuring fulfillment IAW the customer’s RDD.
- Prepare sole source procurement justifications IAW FAR, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS), and Defense Logistics Agency Acquisition Directive (DLAD).
- Prepare and issue purchase orders for direct orders with vendors.
- Maintain all procurement records in accordance with contractual and corporate requirements.
- Prepare and submit timely report to the Client summarizing procurement and inventory data.
- Follow affirmative purchasing procedures to obtain environmentally preferred or “Green” products to the maximum extent possible.
- Ensure that, throughout the supply chain, its vendors, subcontractors, and suppliers preserve, package, and pack all items in a manner that will ensure protection IAW best commercial practices. Packaging considerations shall include shelf-life, temperature sensitivity, and fragility of contents.
- Plan for and execute semi-annual inventories of all stock on hand.
- Utilize inventory management system to track product consumption, analyze demands, and establish and maintain authorized levels of inventory.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Contract Management or a similar field and a minimum of five years’ experience in the procurement and inventory management field of CMS management and end to end supply chain management for hazardous materials.
- Alternate/Tradeoff Requirement: The candidate will possess HS Diploma or equivalent with ten (10) years of experience in the procurement and inventory management field of Chemical Management Services (CMS)
- Must have experience conducting various supply procurement, logistics and or analysis, studies and project management tasks.
- Certification in CCP, CPPM, CGPP, CPDW or CPPC is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience using a HM Tracking System equivalent to EESOH-MIS.
- Must have thorough knowledge of FAR, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS), and Defense Logistics Agency Acquisition Directive (DLAD).
- Familiarity with processing MILSTRIP requisitions IAW DoD Manual 4000.25-1-M.
- Experience required is preferably in conducting various supply procurement, logistics and or analysis, studies and project management tasks.
- Possess experience and familiarity with commercial 3PL sourcing and inventory management procedures commensurate with the requirements of the contract.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Expert ability to research, analyze, and evaluated information.
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Expertise inleading and managingother employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.