Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so,Jacksonville Lighthouse Charter Schoolis the right place for you!We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed 3rd-6th GradeTeachersto join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Vanessa Herrera in Human Resources at email@example.com for consideration.
- Jackonville LCS is an established K-6th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Jacksonville area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in3rd-6th Grade positions.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management toold, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)