Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking innovative, energetic and committed3rd-6th Grade Teachers to join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Alyse Lewis, Director of Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Indianapolis LCS is an established K-6th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in3rd-6th Grade positions for 2019-2020.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure preferred
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner