Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
ACS (third party)
As a Legal Medical Reviewer with Mitchell you will read complete medical claim files and construct a summarization and analysis of the treatment rendered to the injured party. You will communicate with claims adjusters at times and bill review team members to ensure adequate application of any appropriate guidelines and reviews decisions. You will apply nursing knowledge and utilize medical review criteria and solid clinical judgment to ensure treatment approved is medically necessary. You will also act as a point of contact for escalated customer concerns.
This is a full time, home based position.
- ACS (third party)
- Knowledge: You are a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of the auto casualty business. You will work one case at a time up to 30 cases a month. A clinical background related to trauma, orthopedic, physical and rehabilitation nursing is a plus.
- Experience: Mitchell’s Medical Reviewers are Registered Nurses and will typically have at least 3 years clinical experience and one year as a medical legal reviewer.
- Written Abilities: Proficient grammar, sentence structure and written communication skills required.
- Licenses or Certifications: You must be a registered nurse (RN), minimally with a license in which you reside. Certified Legal Nurse Consultant, or able to sit for exam within 2 years; CPC is a plus.
- Computer skills - Office Suite, type at least 50wpm, be able to navigate dual screens and multiple applications.
*Requires DSL, fiber or cable internet connection from home. 1 mbps preferred or better.*
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.