Mazatrol/Mazak - CNC Machinist/Programmer
Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for highly skilled CNC Programmer/Machinist. The Programmer/Machinist will be need to be able to program for Mazak Lathes using Mazatrol controls and perform set-up, run off-sets, adjust and setup programs.
This is a direct hire opportunities and offer competitive wages and is a 3rd shift position.
- Set-up machine tools
- Understanding of Machine Tool programming (Stepping through programs and understanding what the machine is doing)
- Operate machine tools
- Set up and maintain Cutting Tools.
- Perform Quality Control operations using Micrometers, Calipers, CMM and other QC gaging.
- Will be cross-trained to work on different equipment and at different workstations as needed.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform the job.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor.
- Complete tasks as directed by all Performance Management Goals with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate as well as being an active participant in Natural Work Team activities.
- Cross training of other positions as needed for coverage
- Read and follow company procedure manual and safety rules
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and cleaning activities on Machine Tool and surrounding work area.
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical ability
- Strong manual hand dexterity
- Ability to read blue prints
- Degree from accredited technical college in Machine Tool Technology, or equivalent (may be waived depending on experience)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com