ASG Food & Science is recruiting for a leading global food manufacturer, who is looking to hire their next 3rd Shift Food Packaging Supervisor near Erie, PA
About our Client:
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Multiple Plant locations
- Excellent Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Great Work Life Balance
- State of the art facilities
- This is a place where people grow and retire
About the 3rd Shift Food Packaging Supervisor
- Pay: 70,000 - 80,000/ Year , Plus Yearly Bonus Potential
- Client is offering relocation assistance for this opportunity
Job Summary for the 3rd Shift Food Packaging Supervisor
- Ensure the Safety of our People and our products.
- Owns and leads Autonomous Maintenance work processes and step execution. Must develop personal mastery of AM through execution of Learn-Do-Teach. Checks standards adherence to 5S and Clean, Inspect, Lube execution daily.
- Creates equipment ownership concept in their area and coaches/develops Equipment Owners on the floor to enable them to achieve individual goals.
- Support supply chain loss analysis/elimination. Solve process instability problems. Coach necessity and use of Problem Solving tools.
- Drive cultural change by leading the organization engagement surveys results.
?Requirements for a Food Packaging Supervisor
- Naturally takes responsibility for system ownership of Daily Direction Setting (DDS), Clean-Inspect-Lubricate (CIL) in support of company
- Owner of DDS process for area. Develops daily plan for the day, focusing on stops reduction, loss elimination and operator coaching.
- Utilizes Lean Manufacturing principles of continuous improvement and TPM to drive production line improvement.
- Ensures performance is within budget requirements.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 24x7 operation.
- A Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Food Science, or Biological Science strongly preferred. A Bachelor degree in other disciplines considered, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility to work any shift and additional hours as needed during peak demand.