Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Laser Operators to join our manufacturing team in New Holland. As a Laser Operator you will be responsible for setting up and operating the laser machine cell to cut various parts used in our end products. Requires the ability to plan work and the aptitude to learn various production-related computer programs. Prior CNC/laser experience is desirable.
1) Set-up and manage the laser machines to perform different jobs.
2) Starts press and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
3) Ensure the machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
4) Oversee the machines while they execute the tasks and make the necessary changes to produce improved results.
5) Check machinery on a daily basis to guarantee functionality.
6) Record all machine actions by completing production and quality logs.
7) Communicate logistics issues that arise in the process of creating a part.
8) Ensure that results of machining process align with expectations.
9) Responsible for inspection of parts, SPC, TPM, teamwork, accuracy, inventory control as required, total quality, employee involvement, cost reductions, and training new operators.
10) Maintain necessary records.
11) Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties.
12) Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
13) Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
14) Follow all standard operating procedures and established practices and processes.
15) Perform other duties as required or directed.
High School diploma or GED equivalent.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.