At Lyman Roofing & Siding, we�re not just building homes�we�re orchestrating teams to succeed. The Operations Supervisor oversees this vital mission. Coordination, scheduling, and supervising employees � these are all duties that come into play in every project. You�ll work with young, old, talented and experienced people who are all motivated and pitch in together so the whole team can succeed at building the dreams and aspirations of our end-users. The backdrop to our company�s commitment to excellence is our commitment to our people, who make it all happen. You�ll find a wide range of duties and career paths to stretch your self and achieve your goals and dreams. If you are hard working, motivated, organized and a people person, you�ll find a wealth of choices to advance your career in our operations department. The hours of this position are Sunday-Thursday, 8:00pm- 6:00am.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervise and coordinate the day to day operations of the LRS third shift pre finish team.
- Communicate across all levels of the organization to ensure an empowered successful team
- Manage the workforce to achieve productive goals and performance standards
- Assist in physical inventory of materials and supplies and ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained.
- Coordinate all safety programs to ensure compliance and mitigate risk to our team and our property- oversee housekeeping of the warehouse and eliminate any safety hazards
- Work alongside team members allowing for continuous feedback and mentoring to help each team member grow and succeed
The right person for this role will have a proven record of successfully identifying a problem and implementing a solution. This individual will be successful at communicating with all levels of the organization. We are looking for a leader who has strong team building skills and can take us to the next level. Bilingual abilities are preferred but not required.
At�Lyman Roofing & Siding,�we understand that our success depends on the success of our customers and our employees. For our customers, that means delivering quality products and exceptional customer service at fair prices. Our recipe for success is no secret. We have thrived as a company since 1897 by sticking to our principles and being true to ourselves and our customers. We make money the old fashioned way � through hard work � where honesty, integrity, and continuous improvement guide our daily operations.
Benefits you will enjoy in the Manufacturing Operations Supervisor role include:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Stability
- Training and Development
- Company cookouts
- And Much More!