- Familiar with reworking PCB's: Remove and install IC's (QFN, PLCC), and components down to 0201, cut traces, add jumper wires between components.
- Able to inspect and identify discrepancies on PCB?s.
- Familiar with SW tools such as Allegro View Finder, and tools for downloading firmware.
- Some knowledge with Linux and DOS. Overall good computer skills Microsoft, Apple OS.
- Excellent mechanical experience, working with metal and plastic.
- Able to work with basic machine tools ( Dremel, drill and most hand tools).Prototype experience required.
- experience, able to build cables from a set of instructions.
- Able to rework harnesses and troubleshoot. Knowledge of crimp tools. Automotive harness experience desired.
- Able to read schematics and PCB layout drawings with Allegro Viewer.
- Familiar with test equipment, oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters.
- PCB testing experience and troubleshooting down to component level desired.
- Able to work on their own with minimal supervision and with others.
- High EQ and the ability to collaborate to with others.
- Deep understanding of electrical signals, CAN, LIN, Ethernet
- Ability to read through vehicle and component schematics and instructions
- Ability to rework harnesses and understand component assembly
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- 4+ years of experience working in vehicle systems
- Working knowledge of electrical systems
- AA+ in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
390 Potrero Avenue
Sunnyvale , California 94085