Please note that thi is a 1 year contract to hire position.
Prefer provider enrollment or credentialing
Able to use a PC and type efficiently (40 wpm or more)
Longevity in work history
Familiar with Outlook
Enthusiastic and driven
Contract to hire
Cannot miss days during training (3-4 week training period)
- Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership.
- Self-motivated with good time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills, including professional telephone skills.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves some issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number 4252