QualiTest is looking for Automation Test Lead (CRM) in Gilbert, AZ. The Quality Engineer supports the SCRUM team in building high quality software assured through manual and automated tests. The Quality Engineering team works in partnership with other Technology Functions and the Business to ensure quality delivery of our products. The team is responsible for continuously improving customer experience, revenue growth and operations enablement through quick turn-around of development of our products with high quality.
- Understand business processes and CRM product roadmap/updates Participate in daily standup, sprint planning, release planning sessions and provide inputs where needed.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Work closely with the offshore QE team, manage their work assignment and track progress.
- Create well-structured test plans and test cases for different MS Dynamics module, integration of module, and E2E test
- Create and share test reports Record and track defects and bugs in Jira.
- Maintain smoke test, acceptance test, regression test, and automation test suite Identify tests which can be automated, create and maintain automated test using Selenium and REST Assured framework.
- Identify the need and execute performance and security test for major releases.
- Identify impediments that can risk test activity and/or success of the project and communicate it proactively to the project team.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities, open defect counts, high-risk test cases Support and facilitate the User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities.
- Lead and mentor quality engineering team members with minimal supervision
- Adhere to the QE organization best practices
- MUST HAVE 5+ years of software quality assurance experience
- MUST HAVE At least 3 years of experience testing Microsoft Dynamics (on-prem and SaaS)
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience leading QE team 2+ years of experience with Selenium (with Java) and API (REST Assured) automation
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field
- Microsoft Dynamics certification
- Experience testing enterprise application like Microsoft GP and loan software
- Understanding of performance testing and user load model
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: http://qa-jobs.qualitestgroup.com/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Salesforce / CRM Developer