Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so,IndianapolisLighthouse Charter School: Eastis the right place for you!We are currently seeking innovative, energetic and committedMiddle School and High SchoolTeachers (all content areas) to join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to our Director of Talent Management, Alyse Nicholson, at email@example.com for consideration.
- Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School: East is a new 7th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested inall content areasforthe 2019-2020 school year.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2019-2020 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Education
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Two (2) years prior teaching experience
- Required State teaching certificate/licensure
- Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
- Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
- Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
- Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
- Data management toold, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)