Are you looking for a stable company that provides continued growth and promotion from within?
Coming on board as a Senior Assistant Manager for Hobby Lobby is the first step to becoming a Store Manager. Your career is in your hands, with the potential to advance into multi-unit leadership.
As a Senior Assistant Manager you will learn all aspects of the business by:
- Working alongside the team to learn the Hobby Lobby way
- Taking part to understand the day to day operations and financial standards
- Adapting to an environment with proven success
Job Description - Requirements
- Previous retail management experience
- A motivational and hands on leader
- Be open to relocation for promotion
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.