RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Administrative Assistant 2 in Buffalo, New York (NY). The Assistant will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED / equivalent required
- 2 to 4 years of experience required
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.