Durango School District 9-R is accepting applications from CURRENT DURANGO HIGH SCHOOL OR CURRENT BIG PICTURE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS for 9-R Student Level Cleaners. This is an Adjunct Position.The work hours during the school year will be 12 to 15 hours/week,Monday - Friday. There may be an opportunity to increase hours during the summer months - summer month work is scheduled during the day shift only. No evening shifts will be available during the summer months.
- Studentmust be currently enrolled as astudentat Durango High School or Big Picture High School
- Studentmust be at least 15 years of age
- sweeping with a broom and dust pan set up
- sweeping using vacuums, including vacuum backpacks
- removing trash and recycling from the interior of the building - trash and recycling is collected and removed from receptacles in the building, and is moved to exterior dumpsters
- cleaningwhite boards and chalk boards
- cleaningthe tops of surfaces such as tables and desks
- working outside to include, shoveling snow, minor grounds maintenance, picking up trash (will only occur during daylight hours)
Durango School District 9-R is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law. For information regarding civil rights or grievance procedures, contact Laura Galido, Compliance Officer, Durango School District 9-R, 201 E 12th Street, Durango, CO 81301, (970) 247-5411, firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 Spear Boulevard, Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204-3582, (303) 844-5695.