Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so,Jacskonville College Prep Acdemyis the right place for you!We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed 9thGrade English Teachersto join us for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Vanessa Herrera in Human Resources at email@example.com for consideration.
- Jacksonville College Prep Academy is an established 7th-12th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in the Jacksonville area.
- We are currently collecting resumes for teaching candidates interested in 9th Grade ELA Teacher position.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and arts infusion will behighly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team of change-agents in the classroom?Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree preferred
• Minimum of two years teaching experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
• Required state teaching certification/licensure; Highly Qualified status under No Child Left Behind
• Proven track record of raising student achievement scores in an urban environment
• Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
• Mission Focused
• Driven towards Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Culturally Proficient
• Collaborative Colleague
• Constant Learner
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Knowledge of or experience with Common Core State Standards or Understanding by Design preferred
• Ability to use data to inform instruction and decision-making related to student achievement
• Ability to turn best practices into high quality, goal-driven results
• Highly effective writing, oral and interpersonal skills to communicate with a varied audience
• Data managements tools, organizational tools, computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook)